- IMOTY 2021 winner: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 takes home Indian Motorcycle of the Year award
- ICOTY 2021 winner: Hyundai i20 bags Indian Car of the Year award, beats Kia Sonet, Mahindra Thar, Honda City
- Tata Nexon EV bags the Green Car Award by ICOTY, Hyundai Kona Electric and MG ZS EV complete top 3
- Land Rover Defender wins Premium Car Award by ICOTY, pips Mercedes-Benz GLE and BMW 2 Series
- 2021 Renault Kiger deliveries to start on March 3
- Maruti Suzuki India, IIM Bangalore select 26 mobility startups for incubation programme
- Hero Xpulse 200 goes past 10,000 sales milestone in Kerala
- BMW R nineT and BMW R nineT Scrambler launched in India
- Flipkart aims to make logistics fleet completely electric by 2030, to deploy over 25,000 EVs
- Nissan Magnite crosses 40,000 bookings
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class revealed
- MG Hector's 50,000th unit manufactured by all-women crew in Vadodara
- Ferrari confirms Le Mans return, to build new hypercar by 2023
- 2021 KTM 1290 Super Adventure showcased: Better geometry, more power!?
- Volvo Car India opens new dealership in Chennai
- Maruti Suzuki Swift 2021 vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios: Price comparison
- Renault Kiger: Here are different accessory packs available with compact SUV
- Suzuki Burgman, Honda Africa Twin Anniversary ride and Digital age of wheels20:36
- Hyundai Fort Drive, Volkswagen I.D.R Pikes Peak, and monsoon tips for your car19:43
- Kia Carnival, Mercedes AMG E63 S super sedan, and 70 years of the Land Rover23:34
- Jaguar F-Type SVR, Honda X-Blade, and tips to beat the heat.17:47
The overall wholesales (domestic + other OEMs + export) of Maruti Suzuki India increased 11.8 per cent in February 2021.
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedan marks the brand’s re-entry into the entry-level luxury space and will become the most affordable Mercedes-Benz on sa..
Along with the India launch of the new Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedan, the company will also commence sales of the AMG A35 4MATIC sedan which will beco..